All the schools in this city
FacilitiesLibrary, AV equipment, self-access centre, study room, TV lounge, relaxation area, self-access computers, high speed Wi-Fi internet.
|Airport transfer (on arrival)||95 EUR|
Other accommodation options
- Value for money
8 students gave their opinion about this school
Request a quote
Or ask your friends for their opinion about this school on social media.
Executive host family
Accommodation with a family in a single room with half board and a private bathroom.
Quality Hotel Axel Opera***
My Hotel in France Les Marais***
Hôtel des Arts***
Contact us for more information on this offer.
To be discovered:
- Relaxation in Buttes-Chaumont park
- Centre Pompidou
- The Palais de Tokyo
- Canal St Martin
- Theatre in Nanterre
- Golf in St Cloud
- Fashionable cafés of the 19th arrondissement
- Dining cruise in a barge
- Art & essai cinema at the "Lucernaire"
- Coffee on the terraces of Montmartre
- Institut du Monde Arabe
- Shopping in the Le Marais district
- Zen moments at "labullekenzo"
- Cool food at "Bouffes de l’Hôtel de Ville"
- Wine and music evening at "Chez Georges"
• Going to the Opéra Garnier or the Opéra Bastille
• Wine tasting at Bercy Village, Cour St Emilion (Métro Cour St Emilion)
• Having a coffee at Place des Vosges (Métro Saint Paul)
• Going for a walk in the Jardin du Luxembourg or in the Park of Versailles
• Golfing (Saint Germain-en-Laye, Saint Nom-la-Bretèche…)
• Listening to jazz in the evening at Caveau de la Huchette, at the Hampton Jazz Club du Méridien, or at « Autour de minuit » rue Lepic in Montmartre.
• Visit to the Jacquemart-André Museum, one of the most beautiful residences in Paris.
-- Theatre, cinema and writing workshops
- Cooking workshops (outside of the school : in the kitchens of the Ritz or the Atelier des Chefs in Paris)
- Savoir vivre workshops
- Wine tasting with oenology classes
- Culture classes and excursion with a teacher