All the schools in this city
FacilitiesLibrary, projection room, AV equipment, language learning software, study room, conference room, relaxation area, self-access computers, high speed Wi-Fi internet, games room (billiards, darts), nearby golf course, wheelchair mobility access.
|Course material (to be paid on site) (varies, depending on the language level and duration of stay)|
|Option ("thematic seminars")||299 EUR|
|Airport transfer (on arrival) (Nuremberg)||90 EUR|
|Airport transfer (on arrival) (Frankfurt / Main)||285 EUR|
|Airport transfer (on arrival) (Münich)||285 EUR|
|Airport transfer (on arrival) (Stuttgart/Leipzig)||325 EUR|
|Airport transfer (on arrival) (Frankfurt / Hahn)||425 EUR|
Other accommodation options
The Treffpunkt institute offers thematic seminars to complete your German training and explore more specific areas. Topics include, among others:
- German in the workplace
- Effective presentations
- Writing a job application
- Job interview simulation
- Welcome to Germany – intercultural skills
This option includes 6 hours of classes weekly as well as 3 evening seminars, run by local professionals. A minimum of 4 participants of level B1 is required to open a “seminar” optional course. At the end of the course, participants will receive an electronic version of the course material.
- Value for money
5 students gave their opinion about this school
Request a quote
Or ask your friends for their opinion about this school on social media.
Executive host family
Single room, private bathroom, breakfast daily, evening meals during the week (x5).
Hotel Europa – 3 minutes’ walk to the school building
Best Western – 3 minutes’ walk to the school building
Hotel Zentral – 5 minutes’ walk to the school building
Additional information and prices on request.
This accommodation option allows students to share an apartment with locals, while keeping some independence. You’ll stay in a single room and share the common areas (and the household tasks) with your local flatmate(s). This is the perfect solution if you want to practise your language skills in an authentic environment.
To be discovered :- Domplatz (Cathedral, Alte Hofhaltung, Neue Residenz)
- UNESCO-listed old town
- University district
- Shops of Bamberg city centre
- Monastery of St Michael, Heidelberg
Activities :- Activities organised by the school: lunch on Mondays, culture or sport on Wednesdays and trips on Thursdays
- Walk or ride along the river Regnitz
- Chill out in the numerous parks
- Visit one of the 9 family breweries
- Enjoy a pint in one of the 4 famous hillside “Biergarten” while enjoying spectacular city views
- Check out the cultural calendar of Bamberg’s university and artist community
- Browse through the handicraft and Christmas markets
- Relax in a café in town
But also :- Attend a concert by the world-class Bamberg Symphony Orchestra
- Drama or cinema (3 main venues, many secondary rooms)
- Swim in the river or the modern indoor swimming pool
- Visit the thermal baths in Bad Staffelstein (a 15-minute train ride away)
- Hike through the iconic region of Franconian Switzerland
- Go mountainbiking in the surroundings of the city
- Visit Nuremberg and Würzburg (both are 1 hour away by train)
- Spend a weekend in Prague (only 4 hours away)