All the schools in this city
FacilitiesAir conditioning, library, media centre, projection room, self-access centre, language learning software, study room, TV lounge, conference room, relaxation area, business lounge, self-access computers, high speed Wi-Fi internet, nearby golf course.
|One-to-one course (min. 10 lessons/week) (per lesson)||35 EUR|
|Airport/Railway station transfer (Capodichino/Napoli,06.00-22.00)||95 EUR|
|Airport/Railway station transfer (Capodichino/Napole, 22.00-06.00)||110 EUR|
Other accommodation options
|Host family, single room, breakfast|
- Value for money
1 students gave their opinion about this school
Request a quote
Or ask your friends for their opinion about this school on social media.
Accommodation in a single room with breakfast or half board.
If you want to share your language experience with other students without giving up your independence, this accommodation option is the perfect choice. Stay in a single or double room (if travelling with another student) and share the kitchen and bathroom with your flatmates. Enjoy the international atmosphere!
Grand Hotel Salerno (4 stars)
Please contact us for more information.
To be discovered:
• Arechi Castle
• Minerva Gardens
• Walks in the historical centre
• The "Lungomare Trieste" promenade
• Salerno Cathedral
• Salerno "Duomo" (Cathedral) and its museum
• Excursion to the Colle Bellara, an ideal place for admiring the magnificent
• Pizza tasting at the Ciocio e l'Osteria restaurant
• Opera or ballet at the Teatro Verdi
• Guided visit of the city
• Visit to limoncello, mozzarella or wine manufacturers and tasting
• Examples of excursions: Amalfi, Ravello, Positano, Sorrento, Capri
• Excursions to the archeological sites of Pompeii and Paestum
• Water sports