All the schools in this city
FacilitiesAir conditioning, library, AV equipment, relaxation area, self-access computers, high speed Wi-Fi internet, terrace, nearby golf course, kitchen with refrigerator and microwave.
|Extra night with host family||30 EUR|
|Apartment deposit (to be paid on site)||100 EUR|
|Airport transfer (on arrival)||50 EUR|
Other accommodation options
CIAL organises courses in the following fields:
- Business Portuguese
- Hotel industry
The courses focus on the specific terminology of each chosen field. They are generally private courses (One-to-One, 7 lessons a day) or combined courses including a standard course with group lessons (in the morning) and a private course (One-to-One, 3 lessons, in the afternoon).
For students planning to go to Brazil, CIAL organises lessons with Brazilian teachers and focused teaching material. It is also possible to study European Portuguese in the morning and Brazilian Portuguese in the afternoon.
Courses of African Portuguese teach the specific vocabulary of each country and evoke the social and historic context of Portuguese-speaking countries in the African continent.
CAPLE, European Portuguese exam
5 levels, in line with the European Framework, exams held in February, May, July and November
CELPE-Bras, Brazilian Portuguese official exam
3 levels (elementary, intermediate and advanced), exams held in April and October, every year.
- Value for money
1 students gave their opinion about this school
Request a quote
Or ask your friends for their opinion about this school on social media.
Accommodation in single room with breakfast.
FONTANA PARK HOTEL
HOTEL VIP EXECUTIVE SALDANHA****
Contact us for further information.
To be discovered:
- San Jorge Castle
- The historic districts of Alfama and Bairro Alto
- The flea market of Baixa
- Monument to the Discoveries in Belém
- A ride with the tram 28
- The district of “Parque das Nações”
- A day at the beach
- The museum of modern design (MUDE)
- A stroll along the river Tagus
- A drink at sunset on one of the many outdoor patios
- Festival of Santo Antonio
- A day of shopping on Avenida da Libertade
- Visits to museums
- A walk in the historic centre or in the hills
- A few drinks in the evening, in the Bairro Alto district
- Excursions to Sintra, Cascais, Obidos, etc.