International House - Dilit
With 40 years of history in the centre of Rome, this language school is officially recognised by the Italian Ministry of Education and offers Italian language courses for international students and teacher training programmes for teachers of Italian. The school is just three blocks from the Termini central railway station, allowing you to easily arrive to any corner of Rome. The school is housed in a picturesque liberty-style villa, with 10 bright, spacious classrooms with interactive whiteboards. There are also 5 attractive classrooms in an annexe just a short distance from the main building. Amenities include several lounges, a snack bar, a video room and free Wi-Fi.
- Ideal location a stone's throw from the historic centre and central train station
- Great programme of optional courses and job/internship placements
- Experience, professionalism, stellar reputation, highly international
- Various accommodation options for all tastes and budgets
- Wide range of cultural activities
Why choose our accommodation
Finding the right accommodation can be stressful. That’s why we guarantee that we’ll find the perfect housing option for you before you even land in your destination.
Our accommodation is hand-picked to make sure your journey to the classroom is as safe, reliable, and smooth as possible.
Safer and more comfortable
All of our accommodation options are rigorously screened to ensure you know exactly what you’re getting when you make the choice to book your program.