International House - Dilit
With 40 years of history in the centre of Rome, this language school is officially recognised by the Italian Ministry of Education and offers Italian language courses for international students and teacher training programmes for teachers of Italian. The school is just three blocks from the Termini central railway station, allowing you to easily arrive to any corner of Rome. The school is housed in a picturesque liberty-style villa, with 10 bright, spacious classrooms with interactive whiteboards. There are also 5 attractive classrooms in an annexe just a short distance from the main building. Amenities include several lounges, a snack bar, a video room and free Wi-Fi.
- Ideal location a stone's throw from the historic centre and central train station
- Great programme of optional courses and job/internship placements
- Experience, professionalism, stellar reputation, highly international
- Various accommodation options for all tastes and budgets
- Wide range of cultural activities
ESL schools guarantee the same excellent standards for accommodation as they do for teaching. We take great pleasure in helping you find the most suitable accommodation for you.