Learn English in Perth
This beautiful city has been drawing in students and adult language learners for decades, thanks to its sandy beaches, typically Australian nature, and relaxed atmosphere - studying English in Perth is guaranteed to be exciting! Learn English in Perth and discover life down under in an urban paradise, where you’ll be greeted by a whirlwind of things to do and places to explore as you immerse yourself in English every single day. Discover a new side of the world on an English course in Perth!
ESL is proud to offer a wide variety of English courses in Perth, and Australia’s popularity means you have plenty to choose from at our quality partner schools. Opt for a standard beginners class, or a work-oriented class to pursue your professional goals while studying English in Perth. Our partner schools are located near popular sights such as Scarborough Beach and Kings Park, so you’ll be immersed in the city as you learn English in Perth!
Why study English in Perth?
- As you learn English in Perth, you’ll hear and speak the language every single day as you visit sights such as Perth Museum, the Botanic Garden, and beautiful Cottesloe beach - contact us for more information about living in Perth
- Enjoy the beautiful sunny weather of this west-coast metropolis, which attracts students and professionals alike thanks to its fantastic cultural attractions, restaurant scene, and beaches!
- Studying English in Perth, you have easy access to Australia’s stunning natural landscapes - from the thrilling desert landscapes of Nambung National Park to taking selfies with quokkas on Rottnest Island!
- For a more quirky day out, head to the coast and the small city of Fremantle, a hub of Australian culture featuring breweries, coffee shops, and food markets
- Perth is a city built around the picturesque Swan River, and you can explore the river by foot or bike for a tranquil break from learning English in Perth
- Avid foodies can try a wine tasting experience in Swan Valley, while thrillseekers can explore ample opportunities for mountain biking and quad biking in the area!
Popular questions about studying English in Perth:
Do you have further questions about studying English in Perth?