Learn English in the Gold Coast
Experience a city like no other when you learn English in the Gold Coast, with sub-tropical rainforests, surfing beaches, and peaceful waterways combining to make the city the most bio-diverse in Australia. Sun-soaked sandy beaches contrast with magnificent modern high rises in this coastal haven, and as you study English in the Gold Coast, you’ll be completely immersed in both the language and scenery you’ll find nowhere else in the world. Get ready to experience your own unique English course in the Gold Coast!
If you want to learn English abroad and experience the best of both worlds - busy Australian city life and nature at its finest - the Gold Coast is the perfect spot to do it. An English course in the Gold Coast will allow you to develop your English both inside the classroom, and outside. As you study English in the Gold Coast at one of our partner schools, you’ll be surrounded by the city sights, so you’ll be able to explore Surfers Paradise Beach and the SkyPoint Observation Deck!
Why study English in the Gold Coast?
- With theme parks, hiking trails, and wildlife sanctuaries galore, it’s impossible to not fall in love with the Gold Coast, and an English course in the Gold Coast gives you the chance to live like a local.
- This laidback city is known for its surfing, but there are plenty of other activities to try including eating out in Chinatown in Southport, and exploring cultural activities at the Home of the Arts!
- As you study English abroad in the Gold Coast, you can experience the thrills of local theme parks including Dreamworld, Sea World and Warner Bros. Movie World.
- Nearby, Burleigh National Park is the place to go to admire views of the beach when you’re not studying English in the Gold Coast, while the Gondwana Rainforests are the largest subtropical rainforests in the world!
- Each year, the industry in the Gold Coast grows in sectors including healthcare and ICT, making it the perfect place to learn English abroad
- Study English in the Gold Coast, and you can explore plenty of job opportunities in the area through our partner schools - contact us for more information about working during your language study trip
Popular questions about studying English in the Gold Coast:
Do you have further questions about studying English in Gold Coast?