Learn English in Brighton
With its open-minded population and quintessential British seaside feel, study English in Brighton and you’ll be immersed in British seaside charm! Learning English in Brighton means you’ll have the opportunity to develop your language skills while exploring one of the UK’s most welcoming, colourful locations. There’s something here for everyone, whether you’re a young learner looking to meet new people in a diverse city, or an adult learner looking for professional experience, Brighton offers never-ending attractions and opportunities on your language study abroad.
Brighton attracts language learners of all ages thanks to its relaxed atmosphere and seaside location - the ideal mix for an unforgettable language stay abroad! Imagine taking a walk on iconic Brighton Pier before your English course in Brighton, and ending the day at one of the buzzing restaurants in The Lanes - learning English in Brighton is bound to be thrilling! ESL’s partner language schools offer a variety of language courses abroad to suit any level or learning goal, so you’re bound to find one that suits you.
Why study English in Brighton?
- You’ll practise your English every single day as you mix with both locals and students in this open-minded city, seeing sights such as the grand Royal Pavilion and the immense Brighton Beach - contact us for more information about living in Brighton.
- A hub of culture, festivals are held throughout the year where you can immerse yourself in British culture as you learn English abroad, including Brighton Pride, Christmas Markets, jazz festivals, and more!
- Brighton is perfectly located for exploring other popular English destinations, including London - hop on a train and you’ll be wandering the streets of the busy capital and practising your English in just under an hour!
- As you learn English in Brighton, it’s also possible to travel along the coast to get a taste of quaint English life in towns like Rye or Chichester where you can learn more about English history.
- A must-do for anyone studying English abroad in Brighton is to take a trip on the BA i360, an incredible 162m observation tower on the seafront offering views of the surrounding countryside and coastline!
- If you’re up for an active language study holiday, take to the water in a powerboat for a thrilling experience, or hire a kayak to experience the coastline in your own time.
Popular questions about studying English in Brighton:
Do you have further questions about studying English in Brighton?