Learn English in Eastbourne
Jet off to the sunniest city in the UK and learn English in Eastbourne, a popular seaside resort on England’s beautiful south coast. Just an hour and a half from London, this small coastal city offers a relaxed, pleasant atmosphere - the ideal environment to learn English abroad and soak up typical British culture! Study English in Eastbourne and you’ll spend your time relaxing on the beach, taking clifftop walks, and eating fish and chips, along with plenty of other students. Choose an English course in Eastbourne and start your British getaway now!
An exciting coastline, stunning beaches, and seafront walks - this could all be yours as you study English in Eastbourne! Many international learners travel to this welcoming coastal town to learn English abroad, and you could be studying with them. Our partner schools are located just a short walk from the bustling town centre, close to the beach, Wish Tower, and Compton Park, so you’ll be able to experience town life like a local on your English course in Eastbourne.
Why study English in Eastbourne?
- Eastbourne is a lively town, filled with international students and expats who all come to get a taste of the good old-fashioned seaside life - contact us for more information about living in Eastbourne.
- Whether you want to take strolls along Eastbourne Pier, soak up art at the Towner Art Gallery, or simply eat your way around the buzzing pubs and restaurants in the town centre, there’ll be so much for you to explore as your study English in Eastbourne.
- Eastbourne is within easy travelling distance to plenty of stunning English sights, including the stunning South Downs - perfect for when you want a break from studying English in Eastbourne!
- On your English course in Eastbourne, you might take a walk along the iconic Seven Sisters cliffs, or visit grand Herstmonceux Castle to get a taste of the history of England!
- This popular seaside resort is brimming with activities for you to try during your language course abroad, from watersports to hikes.
- As you study English in Eastbourne, you can try cycling along the South Downs Way, or explore the beautiful coastline with paddleboarding or canoeing!
Popular questions about studying English in Eastbourne:
Do you have further questions about studying English in Eastbourne?