This language school is located on the 9th floor of a modern building in the vibrant centre of Kobe, just steps from the entertainment district, Chinatown, the harbour and the main shopping area. The school has eight spacious classrooms, four language labs and a student lounge offering views of Kobe harbour. You will have access to Wi-Fi and tablets loaded with Japanese videos, TV shows and learning applications. Specifically designed for European students, lessons are practise-oriented and interactive. There is a maximum of 12 participants per class, which means teachers can give their students individual attention with the help of modern teaching material.
12 Photos +
Japanese school in Kobe
1 / 10
- A city with Japanese traditions and European influences
- Excellent quality of life and tropical climate
- Part of a prestigious group of schools
- Small-group classes, optional conversation club in the evenings
- Great choice of accommodation options close to the school
16 years old
Over 3 countries
ESL schools guarantee the same excellent standards for accommodation as they do for teaching. We take great pleasure in helping you find the most suitable accommodation for you.