Learn English in Bath
If you’re looking for an authentic English adventure, choose to study English in Bath! This entire city is a World Heritage Site, with an ancient history spanning centuries, and you’ll be immersed in all its diverse culture on an English course in Bath. As a university city, Bath now combines modern life with tradition, and there are plenty of things to see and do - learn English in Bath and you’ll see why so many students come here to learn English abroad each year!
As one of the UK’s most celebrated cities, learning English in Bath will make you feel like a real local in this picture-perfect location! Here, you’ll immerse yourself in language learning on an English course in Bath at one of our partner schools, practising your English every day while experiencing the charms of the city. From the Royal Crescent to the Roman Baths, you’ll be at the heart of town life on your English course in Bath, developing your skills and meeting new people!
Why to learn English in Bath?
- This charming university town is the perfect choice for a language course abroad, as you’ll speak English every day as you interact with other international students and locals in the shops, markets, and restaurants - contact us for more information about living in Bath
- You can dive into English literary culture at the Jane Austen Centre, or take a relaxing walk in the Botanical Gardens - studying English in Bath is bound to be memorable
- Bath is the perfect destination for a language study holiday combining the country and city - here, you’re close to bustling Bristol as well as the quintessentially-English villages of the Cotswolds!
- As you learn English in Bath, take a trip out to nearby towns including Frome and Chippenham, where you can immerse yourself in English life and practice your English with the friendly locals!
- There are plenty of activities to explore as you study English in Bath, from kayaking on the River Avon to cycling tours of the surrounding countryside
- Thrillseekers can try a ballooning adventure high above the city, or stick to the charming streets of the city itself on an exciting walking tour of the historic sights
Popular questions about studying English in Bath:
Do you have further questions about studying English in Bath?