Learn German in Salzburg
If you're going to learn German in Salzburg, prepare yourself to discover the idyllic countryside, a medieval old town, and sprawling castles. Romantic and brimming with culture, Salzburg is the birthplace of Mozart, and you can explore his influence on a German course in Salzburg by exploring the varied festivals and concerts throughout the year. Elsewhere, discover its charming cafes and stunning cobbled streets - all this makes for an unforgettable time spent studying German in Salzburg!
Fall in love with the little details in this elegant city on a German course in Salzburg, when you can explore its rich cultural heritage and friendly population! You'll also make fantastic progress towards your language goals as you study German abroad at one of our partner schools, which are all located in the heart of the city. Discover sights like Mozart's Birthplace and Great Festival House as you study German in Salzburg!
Why study German in Salzburg?
- This creative city is known for its connection to European music, and as you study German in Salzburg make sure to catch festivals like Salzburg Festival or see a play at Salzburg State Theater!
- No trip would be complete without exploring the dominating Fortress Hohensalzburg on the Festungsberg, but you might also explore the beautiful Renaissance Schloss Hellbrunn - contact us for more information about living in Salzburg.
- Salzburg is known for its connection to the film The Sound of Music, and it’s possible to see famous sights connected to the film, such as Leopoldskron Palace, as you study German in Salzburg.
- Situated on the shore of Lake Hallstatt, the town of the same name is another fairytale destination just an hour from Salzburg.
- There’s no better way of exploring the stunning countryside around Salzburg than by hiring a bike - or, join a bike tour of the region to learn more about its history!
- For a thrilling afternoon, try paragliding in the mountains, or enjoy a tour of local salt mines for a memorable language course abroad.
Popular questions about studying German in Salzburg:
Do you have further questions about studying German in Salzburg?