Learn English in Bray
Study English in Bray and retreat to a popular Irish seaside resort, where you can admire the sea views and soak up the traditional culture! On an English course in Bray, you’ll explore the stunning beauty of County Wicklow, as well as the Victorian architecture in the town centre, all the while practising English 24/7 with the friendly locals. Just a short hop from Dublin, learn English in Bray and you’ll enjoy both the lively city life and nature that Irish is famous for!
As you learn English in Bray, you’ll make quick language progress in dynamic language lessons, while exploring the lively pubs, museums, and attractions of this bustling town! With breathtaking landscapes as a backdrop, your English course in Bray is sure to be memorable, and our fantastic partner schools are situated in the centre of the town so when you’re not studying English in Bray you can explore local sights like Bray Head and the Sea Life Centre!
Why study English in Bray?
- Bray is a popular town with Dubliners looking for a beachside escape, and on an English course in Bray, you’ll discover the charming attractions and nature that makes this town so special - contact us for more information about living in Bray.
- No trip to Bray would be complete without climbing Bray Head, where you can admire breathtaking views of the town, or catch a show at the Mermaid Arts Centre.
- Across County Wicklow, there are endless historic sights to experience on your language course abroad, from stunning Powerscourt Gardens and House to Russborough House.
- For a wild walk, discover Wicklow Mountains National Park, and wander across its stunning peaks filled with lakes, forests, and waterfalls!
- This coastal town offers plenty of activities, and you could start by exploring the coastal path that snakes around some spectacular cliffs and beaches!
- The picturesque scenery around the city begs to be explored, and the most unique way to do that is with a relaxing horse ride.
Popular questions about studying English in Bray:
Do you have further questions about studying English in Bray?