Learn English in Cairns
Between the Great Barrier Reef and tropical forests, you'll discover nature as you've never seen it before on an English course in Cairns! Learning English in Cairns will introduce you to a lively city surrounded by incredible scenery, where you can learn more about Aboriginal culture, unwind in the bars and restaurants of the modern city, and relax on the stunning beaches. As you study English in Cairns, you’ll experience all the best of Australian culture while making waves with your language learning!
On an English course in Cairns, you’ll experience the best of Queensland, from the beautiful sunrises on the coast to delicious seafood. Our partner schools ensure you’ll be immersed in your language course abroad from day one, as well as being surrounded by the city’s best sights, from Cairns Museum to Rusty’s Markets. As you study English in Cairns, you’ll discover its charming atmosphere and beautiful landscapes, and speak English everywhere you go with the welcoming locals!
Why study English in Cairns?
- This small city offers the best of wildlife and city attractions, from the Cairns Aquarium to Skyrail Forest Cableway, which allows you to admire the breathtaking rainforest below - contact us for more information about living in Cairns
- Cairns is often known as a gateway to the Great Barrier Reef, and frequent tours depart from Cairns harbour to this magical destination, so you can explore one of the Seven Wonders of the World on your English course in Cairns!
- Cairns is surrounded by a wealth of nature, and there’s no better way to experience Australia as you study English in Cairns than by taking a trip to Barron Falls or the Atherton Tablelands
- For the best beaches nearby, head to charming Palm Cove, where palm trees sway on the sand, or cosmopolitan Port Douglas, filled with seaside restaurants
- There’s so much for you to explore while learning English in Cairns, whether you’re looking for culture or thrills!
- Aside from diving in the Great Barrier Reef, you might try white-water rafting down Barron Gorge, mountain biking, or a food tour of the outback
Popular questions about studying English in Cairns:
Do you have further questions about studying English in Cairns?