Sunshine Coast Maroochydore
With its magnificent beaches, wild rivers, activities for every taste and its wide variety of shops, English courses in the Sunshine Coast are a real pleasure. As you study English in the Sunshine Coast, you’ll be able to visit incredible mountains, surf on pristine beaches, and visit local galleries and museums to discover more about this incredible region of Australia. From seeing sunrises in Maroochydore to shopping in the joyful town of Caloundra, there’s so much for you to see while learning English in the Sunshine Coast!
Pack your bags for an adventure away from the hustle and bustle of city life on an English course in the Sunshine Coast. This incredible region, centred around the town of the same name, beckons for a language course abroad combining language learning with surfing, biking, and swimming, as well as incredible natural sights. Our fantastic partner schools offer a great environment for studying English in the Sunshine Coast, close to attractions such as the Sea Life Sunshine Coast Aquarium and picturesque Cotton Tree Beach.
Why study English in the Sunshine Coast?
- As you learn English on the Sunshine Coast, you can explore plenty of local attractions including the shopping in Maroochydore or surfing on Mudjimba Beach - contact us for more information about living in the Sunshine Coast
- In Caloundra, you can explore the charming cafes and restaurants in the centre, or head out onto the water for jet-skiing for an adventurous afternoon!
- Further inland, there are so many places to explore as you study English in the Sunshine Coast - make sure to explore the Glass House Mountains, an incredible natural area where you can admire views across the entire area!
- Nearby, the Australia Zoo is the chance to experience iconic Australian wildlife up close and personal, or go humpback whale spotting in Hervey Bay
- The Sunshine Coast has plenty to offer language learners outside of the classroom, from surf lessons on the beach to horse riding
- As you learn English in the Sunshine Coast, you might take to the water for a cruise, enjoy a round of golf on a picturesque course, or hire a kayak to explore the coast!
Popular questions about studying English in the Sunshine Coast:
Do you have further questions about studying English in Sunshine Coast?