Learn English in Noosa
Choose to study English in Noosa and escape to a sunny, surfer’s paradise, where you’ll be surrounded by stunning beaches and wildlife! This charming beach resort offers everything you could want as you learn English in Noosa, from cliff hikes to wildlife resorts, quaint boutiques and watersports. A gem on the Sunshine Coast, you’ll truly live the idyllic Australian life on an English course in Noosa, soaking up the sun and exploring marine life in the warm Pacific Ocean.
On an English course in Noosa, you'll be able to enjoy all sorts of sport and cultural activities, discover the area's awesome flora and fauna and unwind in the clubs and bars. On a language course abroad at one of our partner schools, you’ll be living in the heart of this charming beach town, so you can wake up and watch the sunrise on Noosa Beach and spend your days off shopping on Hastings Street. You’re sure to have an unforgettable time studying English in Noosa!
Why study English in Noosa?
- Noosa has a welcoming and relaxed atmosphere, and as you study English in Noosa you’ll be able to perfect your language skills with the locals as you shop in the Eumundi Markets or hike Laguna Lookout - contact us for more information about living in Noosa
- Noosa is known for its incredible biodiversity, and no language trip here would be complete without kayaking in the Everglades in Great Sandy National Park
- Just a short hop away from Noosa, Fraser Island is the place for an idyllic break from studying English in Noosa - a picture-perfect destination with miles of beach and natural jacuzzis
- If you’re looking for more incredible scenery, the Glass House Mountains south of Noosa are the perfect place, where you can climb to the summits and admire the views of the whole of the Sunshine Coast!
- This sun-soaked destination has plenty to offer, from surf lessons on the beach to the relaxing river and canal cruises, so you can have a perfect language study holiday
- Sports fans will enjoy trying the many golf courses in Noosa, and you might also try skydiving, kitesurfing, or deep sea fishing!
Popular questions about studying English in Noosa:
Do you have further questions about studying English in Noosa?
View other popular destinations
See more exciting destinations you may be interested in