Learn English in Byron Bay
Bring out your sense of adventure as you learn English in Byron Bay! Surfers, backpackers, artists and musicians mix together in this beautiful beach town, and if you study English in Byron Bay you’ll always be the first to salute the Aussie sunrise on the east coast. Our English courses in Byron Bay are nothing short of paradise - waves lap the golden sandy shores, crystal clear waters meet lush greenery, and with travellers arriving from miles around, you’ll always find a friend to strike up a conversation with!
On an English course in Byron Bay, you’ll immerse yourself in the creative, laid-back culture of this sun-soaked beach resort, where you can surf and sunbathe on a break from your language course abroad. Our partner schools are located in the heart of the town, close to beach bars, cosy cafes, and, of course, the beautiful beaches, so you’ll be living life like a local as you learn English in Byron Bay.
Why study English in Byron Bay?
- The Aussie surfing stereotype is a reality in this beautiful little beach town, so if you’re looking to combine your English course in Byron Bay with some wave catching, this is the spot for you!
- Make sure to catch a beautiful sunrise from Cape Byron Lighthouse, pick up a souvenir from Byron Bay Markets, or just relax on Belongil Beach - contact us for more information about living in Byron Bay
- Byron Bay is surrounded by national parks and conservation areas, so as you study English abroad you can explore Australian wildlife at places like Julian Rocks Marine Reserve
- For a more wild break from studying English in Byron Bay, discover the stunning waterfalls Minyon Falls and Killen Falls, where you can stop for a picnic and admire the scenic surroundings!
- There are so many exciting activities to experience as you learn English in Byron Bay, from mountain bike tours to surf lessons and scuba diving!
- For an unforgettable language study holiday, take to the air for a hot air balloon experience, or go whale watching!
Popular questions about studying English in Byron Bay:
Do you have further questions about studying English in Byron Bay?