Why learn Spanish in Cuba?
If you’re always looking for your next adventure, and want to develop your language skills, a Spanish course in Cuba is ideal for you! You’ll get to visit a new part of the world, on the shores of the Caribbean, where crystal clear waters meet Cadillac-filled cities and lush, tropical greenery. You’ll learn Spanish in complete immersion, and in addition to meeting other students with varied backgrounds, you’ll have Cuba’s friendly native speakers on hand to practise with wherever you go!
What are the advantages of taking a Spanish course in Cuba?
- Experience full immersion, speaking and hearing Spanish 24/7.
- Get a taste of what it’s like to live in a different country and culture.
- Explore the beauty of the Caribbean and discover new parts of Cuba every single day.
- Boost your CV, improving your language profile and potential job prospects.
- Meet international students from around the world and practise your new skills with them.
Is Cuban Spanish different to Spanish spoken elsewhere?
The Spanish people speak is different in nearly every country around the world, but that doesn’t mean it’s a separate language wherever you go! Cuban Spanish shares many similarities with the Spanish spoken across the Caribbean, where the biggest difference you’ll find lies in the pronunciation. Discovering different varieties and accents of Spanish make the learning process richer and more varied. Getting different perspectives of the language is hugely beneficial for students - a Spanish course in Cuba will open doors for you wherever you go in the world!