ILSC Education Group
In this modern school in Downtown Montreal, you’ll boost your language knowledge in one of the 23 classrooms, equipped with projectors and whiteboards, and in the multimedia lab. Excellent teachers provide interactive lessons to small groups of max. 15-16 students, and this helps speeding up the learning process. Wi-Fi is available for free. The school also features a student lounge where you can socialise with other students between classes and even have lunch, as there are fridges and microwaves at your disposal. But if you prefer, you can also try out the different cafés and restaurants in the area!
- School in heritage building in the heart of Old Montreal with state-of-the-art facilities
- Possibility to combine English and French courses
- A city rich in arts and culture, with world class festivals such as Igloofest, the International Jazz Festival, the Film Festival, and more
- Interesting year-round program of extra-curricular activities
- Test center for IELTS and Cambridge exams