ILSC Education Group
In this modern school in Downtown Montreal, you’ll boost your language knowledge in one of the 23 classrooms, equipped with projectors and whiteboards, and in the multimedia lab. Excellent teachers provide interactive lessons to small groups of max. 15-16 students, and this helps speeding up the learning process. Wi-Fi is available for free. The school also features a student lounge where you can socialise with other students between classes and even have lunch, as there are fridges and microwaves at your disposal. But if you prefer, you can also try out the different cafés and restaurants in the area!
- School in heritage building in the heart of Old Montreal with state-of-the-art facilities
- Possibility to combine English and French courses
- A city rich in arts and culture, with world class festivals such as Igloofest, the International Jazz Festival, the Film Festival, and more
- Interesting year-round program of extra-curricular activities
- Test center for IELTS and Cambridge exams
ESL schools guarantee the same excellent standards for accommodation as they do for teaching. We take great pleasure in helping you find the most suitable accommodation for you.
Why choose our accommodation
Finding the right accommodation can be stressful. That’s why we guarantee that we’ll find the perfect housing option for you before you even land in your destination.
Our accommodation is hand-picked to make sure your journey to the classroom is as safe, reliable, and smooth as possible.
Safer and more comfortable
All of our accommodation options are rigorously screened to ensure you know exactly what you’re getting when you make the choice to book your program.