In the heart of Paris, between the Opéra, the Louvre and Notre-Dame, our French language partner school is ideally located for those who wish to study French whilst enjoying all of the charms of the capital. Located on the second floor of a typically Parisian Haussmanian-style building, the 20 classrooms are spacious and equipped with audiovisual material. During breaks, you will be able to go to meet and have a chat with other students in the cafeteria. There, you will also find a large selection of French newspapers and magazines, as well as the school’s cultural programme. Computers are available for surfing the Internet and checking your e-mails.
During the high season and depending on the number of participants, the school offers extra classrooms close to the main course centre.
- School located in the city centre, easily reached from all four corners of the capital
- Qualified and experienced teachers
- Modern and dynamic teaching methods, drawing on contemporary culture
- Good mix of nationalities
- Interesting and varied programme of leisure activities