In the heart of Paris, between the Opéra, the Louvre and Notre-Dame, our French language partner school is ideally located for those who wish to study French whilst enjoying all of the charms of the capital. Located on the second floor of a typically Parisian Haussmanian-style building, the 20 classrooms are spacious and equipped with audiovisual material. During breaks, you will be able to go to meet and have a chat with other students in the cafeteria. There, you will also find a large selection of French newspapers and magazines, as well as the school’s cultural programme. Computers are available for surfing the Internet and checking your e-mails.
During the high season and depending on the number of participants, the school offers extra classrooms close to the main course centre.
- School located in the city centre, easily reached from all four corners of the capital
- Qualified and experienced teachers
- Modern and dynamic teaching methods, drawing on contemporary culture
- Good mix of nationalities
- Interesting and varied programme of leisure activities
ESL schools guarantee the same excellent standards for accommodation as they do for teaching. We take great pleasure in helping you find the most suitable accommodation for you.