IIC (Instituto Intercultural del Caribe)
Our partner school is located in the peaceful district of El Batey, 5 minutes walking from central Sosua and the main beach. The availability of the teachers and staff, the small size of the school and the mini-group classes will allow you to study Spanish in a friendly atmosphere. There are 7 classrooms, a library, wireless-LAN connection and several terraces overlooking a magnificent tropical garden, available to students. The school also welcomes Dominican students wishing to learn English or German: a good opportunity to meet the locals and practise your Spanish outside of the classroom.
- Beautiful school located only a stone's throw away from the beach
- Mini-group classes (2 to 7 students per class)
- Wide range of extracurricular activities
- Numerous accommodation options
- Possibility to combine with a course in Santo Domingo