Our partner school is in the historical centre of Valencia, surrounded by bars and restaurants – it’s the perfect location for you to explore this iconic Spanish city. The school itself is located in a 3-storey building, classically decorated by local artists, with a terrace, WIFI, a library, a kitchen for traditional cooking classes, a bar/cafeteria and 14 classrooms. Each classroom is equipped with a digital whiteboard and can accommodate 12 students in an intimate group setting. The school prioritizes fun and cultural integration almost as much as language learning! Each week the school organises cultural lessons that include cooking, flamenco, workshops and theatre shows. On the weekends, you’ll get regular adventures across the focal points of the city and many of the beautiful surrounding areas of Valencia!
- Recommended dates for students aged over 30
- Tailored private lessons to learn Spanish for business
- Beautiful boutique school with high academic standards
- Superb city: great weather, food, culture and beaches
- School staff highly implicated in students’ lives and well-being
ESL schools guarantee the same excellent standards for accommodation as they do for teaching. We take great pleasure in helping you find the most suitable accommodation for you.