Located in the heart of the old town, in a historic colonial building, our partner school welcomes students in 9 bright well-equipped classrooms. Thanks to the relaxed atmosphere, the use of tailored in-house original material and organised activities, the qualified and dedicated teachers will take your Spanish to the next level! Occasionally, classes will even be given in specific historic locations to immerse you even more into the local culture! Free Wi-Fi, coffee, tea and refreshments are at your disposal and during the breaks, you can meet other students from all over the world in the communal reception area or enjoy the sun on the 200m² rooftop. After class, walk around the animated pedestrian area and let yourself be taken by the sweet laidback atmosphere of the city!
- Central and pedestrian area of Montevideo
- Small group classes with up to 5 students
- Teachers are involved during and after classes
- Students shared apartment located in the same building as the school
- Activities favouring cultural immersion and language practice
- Test center for DELE exam