Sabbatical year, Gap Year, Long stay: Internship Italian
This programme is comprised of an Italian course plus an unpaid internship experience. While you’re taking Italian classes, you’ll have an interview with your advisor who will accompany you during the in-company interviews and be your contact person throughout the programme. The internships normally last between 2 and 4 months and take place throughout the year with the exception of the months of August, December and the Christmas holidays. Generally speaking, you’ll work from Monday to Friday (9:00-18:00, with an hour break for lunch). Some sectors such as hospitality, tourism or fashion sometimes have irregular hours and may call on the interns on Saturdays and Sundays.
Tourism (hotels, travel agencies), fashion (business, design), textiles (clothes manufacturing, clothing industry workshops), private practices (architects, engineers, lawyers, solicitors), studios (design, photography), public relations and marketing.
- Minimum age: 18
- EU and Swiss citizens
- Minimum 4-week Italian course
- Minimum Italian level: B1
- Participants must hold a diploma, a university degree or professional experience in their chosen area
- Accident insurance for the duration of the internship
- CV in Italian
- Individual tax number (assistance by the school on-site)