The UK abounds with job opportunities for students. For this reason, we have put in place a free service in collaboration with our partner schools, the Job Club, which connects students with the local job market. You’ll benefit from professional advice, help from your school and from former students, which will allow you to find a job that’s compatible with your studies and availability (best for combining with the standard course). It’s also a great opportunity to extend your stay after your English course. The Job Club meets regularly and interested students can participate for free. It includes:
- Advice on your job search
- Information on where to look and apply for jobs
- Assistance in writing/correcting your CV
- Useful information on the UK labour laws, employees' rights, insurance, minimum wage, etc.
Bars, hotels, cafés, restaurants, clubs, shops, services, administration, promotional work, handing out flyers, transport, handling of materials, tourism, travel and sporting events, etc.
- Minimum age: 16
- EU and Swiss citizens
- Minimum 1-week English course
- Recommended minimum level: B1