All the schools in this city
- Value for money
34 students gave their opinion about this school
Request a quote
Or ask your friends for their opinion about this school on social media.
Executive host family
Half-board accommodation in a family with private bathroom.
Résidence GEC Viva Tower (minimum 5 weeks)
A 20-25-minute walk from the language school, these apartments offer a beautiful view of the city and the ocean. You’ll stay in a single or twin room, with bed linen and towels, Wi-Fi and air conditioning. The bathroom, kitchen, living room and laundry facilities will be shared with the other students. Common areas are cleaned once a week and the residence is monitored 24/7. Other perks include a gym and sauna.
APT Living residence (from 19 years old, minimum 1 month)
If you are on a budget but still want to enjoy your independence, this residence is the perfect choice. It’s located in the lively area of South Granville, a 30-minute bus ride from the school, and it features small en suite rooms with a sofa/bed, a TV, a desk and a microwave. Enjoy the free Wi-Fi in the living room and breakfast at the residence’s restaurant. Among the excellent facilities, you’ll find a small gym, 24h reception, a laundry room, an open-air swimming pool and two Jacuzzis. Play giant chess or mini-golf with the other students!
Available for arrivals at the beginning of the month and departures at the end of the month or on the 1st.
Price on request.
Lord Stanley Suites
GEC Granville Hotel
Contact usfor more information on this offer.
To be discovered:
- Stanley Park and Queen Elizabeth Park
- Vancouver Aquarium
- Museum of Anthropology, University of British Columbia
- Capilano Suspension Bridge
- Granville Island and Kitsilano Beach
- Grouse Mountain
- Watch a Canucks’ match at Rogers Arena
- Shopping on Robson Street
- Relaxation area at the Dr. Sun Yat-sen Garden in Chinatown
- Trips to restaurant and museums
- Tours of the city
- Sports activities, such as ice-skating, bowling, rock climbing, beach volleyball and football
- Examples of excursions: Victoria, Rocky Mountains, Whistler