Located just 30 minutes from Sydney city centre, Manly is very popular among surfers and active people in general – the area is surrounded by the Pacific Ocean and the bay of Sydney, offering a great setting in which to live and learn. The school enjoys a superb location; there are clubs, bars, cafés, restaurants and shops just outside the school, and the white sandy beach lines the area. In the 15 air-conditioned classrooms, spread over 3 floors, experienced teachers will make use of modern equipment to help you improve your English skills. There is also a computer room and a multimedia library on site. The school also includes a comfortable student lounge and free Wi-Fi throughout the building. On each floor, a balcony offers a spectacular view of the ocean.
- A real corner of paradise
- Incomparable possibilities for doing sport
- High-performance school and complete programme of courses
- Rich variety of activities proposed by the school
- Test center for Cambridge exam