All the schools in this city
FacilitiesLibrary, AV equipment, self-access centre, study room, TV lounge, conference room, relaxation area, business lounge, self-access computers, high speed Wi-Fi internet, restaurant, cafeteria, garden, nearby golf course, tennis court, on-site travel desk, wheelchair mobility access.
|Deposit (Golf) (per week)||400 GBP|
|Airport pick-up and drop-off (Heathrow)||500 GBP|
|Airport pick-up and drop-off (Gatwick)||520 GBP|
|Airport pick-up and drop-off (Bristol)||250 GBP|
Other accommodation options
Request a quote
Or ask your friends for their opinion about this school on social media.
Executive Host Family
Accommodation in a single room with private bathroom. Full-board on Sunday, half-board the rest of the week.
The Victoria (4 stars) (Sidmouth)
The Riviera (4 stars) (Sidmouth)
The Royal Beacon (3 stars) (Exmouth)
The Barn Hotel (3 stars) (Exmouth)
The centre can also provide accommodation in a private cottage, house or apartment on request.
Contact us for more information about this service.
To be discovered:- The All Saints Church
- The statue of Sir Walter Raleigh
- Exeter and its impressive Gothic cathedral
- Budleigh Salterton pebble beach
- Medieval Compton Castle
- Torbay, the English Riviera
But also:- Dartmouth National Park
- The Jurassic Coast, a World Heritage Site
- Agatha Christie Tour
- Devon’s typical historic villages
- The Masons Arms, traditional pub in Branscombe
- Live concerts at the Phoenix, Exeter
Activities- Theatre, cinema and exhibition evenings in Exeter or Exmouth
- Golf at Sidmouth Golf Club or Woodbury Park
- Windsurfing, surfing or kite surfing on Paignton beach
- Coastal fishing
- Excursions to Plymouth, Torquay, Bath or Wells
- Beautiful Cornwall