Sabbatical year, Gap Year, Long stay: Internship Russian
Our partner school will allow you to put your language and professional knowledge into practice by carrying out an in-company internship. In this way, you’ll be able to reinforce the language skills acquired during your Russian classes while developing your skills in the professional sector of your choice – an experience which will add value to your career path and enrich your CV! Having taken four weeks of intensive classes or two weeks of a one-to-one course, you’ll have the possibility to carry out an unpaid internship in a company.
Marketing, communication, web writing, reception, tourism industry, logistics, finance, law, journalism, NGOs, design, etc. (other sectors available upon request).
- Minimum age: 21 (some sectors require that the interns are older)
- Student visa (contact us for more information)
- Minimum 4-week Russian course
- Minimum Russian level: A2 (may vary, depending on the field of the internship)
- Previous professional experience, a degree or diploma in the sector of your internship
- Accident insurance during the internship
- CV and cover letter