We are currently looking for two Product Coordinators
to complete our Product team.
Job overview – Product coordination/web editing
The Product department works in direct interaction with the web, graphic design and marketing departments, with an overall vision of the company’s development and in support of the sales teams.
Its main tasks include managing data and content related to our partner schools on our websites and brochures. These include prices, dates, course types, accommodation options, special offers, pictures, key facts, etc.
Product marketing and updates follow-up are performed in close collaboration with the translation team.
Your technical skills:
- Participating in calculating prices and updating information via a CMS
- Keeping in touch with partner schools (correspondence/storing information such as texts, prices, pictures, etc.)
- Collecting, classifying and processing product updates (partner schools) throughout the year
- Communicating changes and mistakes found on the brochures/websites.
- Writing and implementing promotional texts (special offers)
- Participating in the creation of product marketing models on various communication channels
- Checking the quality of publications (brochures, websites)
- Participating in the creation of new products
Your professional and personal skills:
- You have a first experience in a similar position
- You have an excellent command of English and good knowledge of French, other languages are an asset
- You are comfortable working with figures
- You have excellent IT skills
We offer you
- You are organised, thorough, responsible and able to work autonomously and precisely
- You have the ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- You are naturally dynamic and enjoy working in a team
- You are comfortable with having international contacts
- Experience in the field of language travel abroad is a bonus
Place of work:
- Opportunities to develop your skills in an international company, in the exciting field of language travel
- A young and dynamic atmosphere in our Barcelona team
- Autonomy at work, alongside regular contacts with the manager of the department in Switzerland
1st October 2015
Type of contract:
If you think you would be a good fit for the job, please get in touch by sending your application in French or English (résumé and cover letter) to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We plan on running preliminary Skype/phone interviews and, if successful, in-person interviews in Switzerland or Spain, depending on both parties’ availabilities.
PLEASE NOTE: Only applications fulfilling all criteria will be considered and only applications accepted for an interview will receive a reply.