Are you passionate about languages and travel? Are you inspired by the idea of working in a dynamic team? If you are ready to get involved, a new professional challenge awaits you at ESL!
We are currently looking for an IT Support Specialist
who will provide support to users as well as daily operations of the IT and telecom infrastructure of the offices, external offices, schools and camps of the group.
- Computer training for new users, initial and on-going
- Maintenance of the user knowledge base (IT Wiki)
- Update of technical documentation
- Manages orders, inventory management and inventory tracking of computer and telephone equipment
- Workstation installation and support
- Changes weekly backup disks
- Organizes and manages computer and telecommunications equipment for the camps
- Ensures effective liaison with the ESL IT Manager and IT Systems Engineer, who assume the 3rd level support.
- Participates in the picket service in collaboration with the other members of the ESL team.
- Ensures effective communication with all ESL departments, with ESL IT team, with the general management and with suppliers based in European countries where ESL is present.
- Previous experience of minimum 2 years in a similar role
- Professional degree in IT
- 3 years’ minimum experience in IT support
- Mac OSX client and server
- MS Office
- Knowledge of basic networking
- Basic telephony knowledge
- Ability to listen and understand quickly the job requested
- Detail oriented and flexible
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team
What we offer you:
- Fluency in English, Spanish or any other European languages is considered a strong advantage
Place of work:
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, in the exciting field of language travel.
- A young and dynamic work atmosphere.
- An environment where corporate ethics and sustainable development matter.
1st September 2017
Type of contract:
If you fit the profile and are tempted by the experience, please send us your application file in English (résumé) along with a cover letter to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applications accepted for an interview will receive a reply.