ESL – Language Studies Abroad is one of the world’s leading language travel organisations, which offers tailor-made language and educational programmes in over 40 countries.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Online Marketer
to join our in-house E-marketing team in Barcelona, whose role will be to promote our brand and grow our online community.
You have a background in PR, communication or journalism, have a good previous experience in a similar role or you simply love to build professional relationships; you have good language skills and you spend a fair amount of time on the Internet already, for personal and professional use – you may already run a blog or write online about something that you are passionate about.
In an ideal world, you also have some experience in community management and / or in outreaching content across various channels.
About the role
We have an opportunity for someone who can relate to our brand and promote it through online channels by sharing interesting content online – we call this Outreach.
The right candidate will report to the Global Online Marketing Manager, and will require a very creative, flexible and proactive approach to his/her work. He/she will be fluent in French (ideally as mother tongue) and English, with a genuine taste for written and verbal communication.
The role is based in our Barcelona office as part of a small team of multi-lingual Regional Online Marketers, in liaison with our Montreux Headquarters.
- Work within the Regional Online Marketing team to identify opportunities to connect with ESL’s audience online
- Run communication campaigns across all available channels (social platforms, blogs, etc.) and build ESL’s community around the industry’s core topics
- Share ESL’s content online and create a community around key topics whilst building strong relationships with the industry’s influencers
- Develop and support the content strategy with the help of marketing and SEO tools – content audits, personas, keyword research, etc.
- Write various types of texts – descriptions, comments, blog posts – and create content for the various online campaigns
- Manage & answer comments on ESL’s various social platforms
- Track, monitor and report on all outreach campaigns
Place of work:
- Proven experience in a similar role or in PR / Communication / Journalism
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Irreproachable online profiles
- Keen interest in the latest Internet trends & technologies
- Proven experience in using industry tools (Google Analytics, SEO tools, etc.), Excel guru a plus
- Outstanding organisation skills
- Reliable, detail- and result-oriented personality
- Enthusiastic and creative thinking
- Great flexibility
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Fluency in French, English
- Good knowledge of any other European language a considerable asset
We are passionate about language travel and online marketing. If you think the job is for you and if you share these passions with us, please get in touch by sending your application in English (CV) accompanied by a cover letter and a photo to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We plan on running preliminary Skype/phone interviews, and if successful, in-person interviews in Barcelona.
Only applications accepted for an interview will receive a reply.