We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer in our office of Barcelona (100%).
About the position
As a successful candidate, you will work in close collaboration with the Design team and take part in various projects, including designing content for a range of digital media (website, banners, newsletters, etc.). You will also work cooperatively with our Marketing team for the materials in relation to promotional actions (brochures, posters, announces, flyers, goodies, stands, etc.).
- Under the responsibility of the Graphic Design Manager, and according to our guidelines, you will be in charge of:
- Designing content in multiple languages on printed media (posters, ads, flyers, stationery, etc.).
- Designing content in multiple languages on digital media (websites, banners, newsletters, blog etc.).
- Producing brochures with a layout tool.
Professional and personal skills
- You have a degree in graphic design (or equivalent qualification)
- You have 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar position (experience in a communication agency is a bonus)
- You have expert knowledge of graphics software (In Design, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- You have a good knowledge of web design and technical constraints related to printing
- You have a perfect command of English and very good knowledge of French (other languages are a bonus)
We offer you
- You have the sense of responsibility and organisation skills
- You have a good adaptability and stress management
- You are fast, methodical, rigorous, reliable and an autonomous team member
- You are multitask and have excellent interpersonal skills
- You are able to work independently with minimal supervision or in a team environment
Place of work:
- Opportunities to develop your skills in an international company, in the exciting field of language travel
- A young and dynamic atmosphere in our Barcelona team
- Autonomy at work, alongside regular contacts with the Graphic Design Manager in Switzerland
Barcelona, Spain (occasional travel to Montreux, Switzerland, 4 to 6 weeks per year)
Reference to mention:
We are passionate about language travel, creativity and design. If you think you are fit for the job and if you share these passions with us, please get in touch by sending your application in English or in French (CV, photo, portfolio, cover letter) to the e-mail address: jobs:::esl:::ch
We plan on running preliminary Skype/phone interviews – and if successful, in-person interviews in Switzerland or Spain, depending on both parties’ availabilities.
PLEASE NOTE: Only applications that fulfill all criteria will be considered and only applications accepted for an interview will receive a reply.