Learn Dutch in Antwerp
Discover a remarkable Flemish city known for its grand architecture as you learn Dutch in Antwerp! Medieval castles contrast with Art Nouveau and modern buildings, giving the city a unique atmosphere - which you can explore in all its glory on a Dutch course in Antwerp. The rich history, incredible museums, and all mean you’ll have a fantastic time studying Dutch in Antwerp!
The rich historical heritage of Antwerp will be the setting for your language course abroad, where you’ll have the chance to explore its lively atmosphere and make great progress on your Dutch course in Antwerp. When you learn Dutch in Antwerp at one of our partner schools, you’ll join immersive and dynamic language lessons, and you’ll also get to learn more about the culture of Flanders. Our schools are located just a short walk from sights such as the Cathedral of Our Lady Antwerp, so you’ll be immersed in history as you study Dutch in Antwerp!
Why study Dutch in Antwerp?
- Antwerp is a lively city with a young population, where you can explore historic attractions like Het Steen castle or simply shop in the maze of cobbled streets in the historic centre - contact us for more information about living in Antwerp.
- The Grote Markt is unmissable as you learn Dutch in Antwerp, where you can admire incredible Medieval architecture, but don’t miss the high-tech Museum aan de Stroom with its picturesque roof terrace!
- Antwerp lies just over the border from the Netherlands, so as you learn Dutch in Antwerp you can also put your skills to the test in cities like Breda and Tilburg.
- For a historic day out on your Dutch course in Antwerp, take the train to beautiful Bruges, an incredible city filled with chocolate shops, museums, and Gothic architecture.
- In this historic Belgian city, there are plenty of ways to get your fill of the sights as you learn Dutch abroad, including guided walking or cycle tours.
- For a unique insight into Belgian cuisine, take a food tour through local eats or a brewery tour, trying some of Antwerp’s best exports!
Popular questions about studying Dutch in Antwerp
Do you have further questions about studying Dutch in Antwerp?