Learn Spanish in Puerto Vallarta
It’s impossible to take a Spanish course in Puerto Vallarta without getting distracted by the magnificent beaches, modern boutiques, and elegant restaurants. This cosmopolitan city blends traditional charm with big-city amenities, and as you study Spanish in Puerto Vallarta you’ll discover what makes it so special. From the nightlife to its old town and water sports, you’re sure to have an unforgettable time learning Spanish in Puerto Vallarta!
On a Spanish course in Puerto Vallarta, you’ll have the chance to experience life in this lively city like a local, exploring artisan markets in the old town and wandering the beachfront promenade. Our partner schools will ensure that you’re immersed in the language as you study Spanish in Puerto Vallarta, and you’ll make fast progress speaking to locals each day and in lessons. As you learn Spanish in Puerto Vallarta you’ll be just a short walk from incredible Rosita beach and Mirador Cerro de La Cruz viewpoint, making for an unforgettable stay!
Why study Spanish in Puerto Vallarta?
- This cosmopolitan city offers a wealth of sights, from admiring the sea views on Los Muertos Pier to eating delicious local delicacies at Mercado Municipal Rio Cuale.
- On your Spanish course in Puerto Vallarta, make sure to visit the Church Of Our Lady Of Guadalupe and at the end of the day, enjoy a tejuino on the beachfront in Malecón - contact us for more information about studying Spanish in Puerto Vallarta.
- Outside of the main city, spend a tranquil afternoon off from learning Spanish in Puerto Vallarta with a trip to Vallarta Botanical Gardens, and bathe in the stunning Río Horcones while you’re there!
- If you want to explore traditional Mexican life, take a trip to Mismaloya, a fishing village outside of Puerto Vallarta where you can enjoy freshly-grilled fish and soak up the sea views.
- There’s so much to do in Puerto Vallarta and its surroundings, from exciting mountain biking in the jungle to scuba diving in the Bay of Banderas.
- As you study Spanish in Puerto Vallarta, make sure to head out on a boat trip to Los Arcos National Marine Park, a group of three islands off the coast where you can also try kayaking!
Popular questions about studying Spanish in Puerto Vallarta:
Do you have further questions about studying Spanish in Puerto Vallarta?