Learn French in Nice
Learning French in Nice will allow you to develop your language skills while living the iconic Côte d’Azur lifestyle of blue skies and sparkling seas! This beautiful Mediterranean city is one of France’s most-visited cities thanks to its history, culture, and cuisine - so whether you’re travelling to meet new people, study French abroad for work or simply to explore French culture you’ll find something for you. Discover a real mix of vibrant street life and relaxation on your French course in Nice!
There’s no better way to study French abroad than in full immersion, and learning French in Nice is ideal as it allows you to explore a new place while really getting in touch with local life in a smaller city. ESL’s partner schools are located in the heart of the city, so you are just steps from iconic sights such as the Promenade Anglais, Villa Masséna Musée, and the Jardin Albert 1er. Offering a wide range of classes for all learners, whether you’re a beginner or more advanced, you’re guaranteed to find a French course in Nice for you!
Why study French in Nice?
- Speak French every day in a relaxed holiday setting on the Côte d’Azur and spend your days shopping at the Cours Saleya market, visiting the Musée des Beaux-Arts de Nice, and relaxing on the popular Opéra Plage beach!
- Studying French in Nice, you’ll learn about French culture first-hand, experiencing the exquisite food, sports, and events of the Cote D’Azur region including the world-famous Nice Carnival - contact us for more information about Nice
- There is so much to explore on the iconic French Riviera, from wineries to beaches and cities brimming with culture, so no matter how you want to spend your free time as you learn French in Nice, there’ll be something for you!
- Experience the lap of luxury in Monaco, or explore traditional Provencal life in the beautiful city of Aix-en-Provence!
- This seaside paradise is the ideal place to try a variety of watersports while learning French abroad, from thrilling canyoning to scuba diving.
- For a relaxing afternoon, head to the water on a sailboat tour of the coast, or explore the stunning views from dry land on a biking tour of the Cote D’Azur!
Popular questions about studying French in Nice:
Do you have further questions about studying French in Nice?