Learn French in Biarritz
A paradise for surfers and golfers, a French course in Biarritz is the perfect choice for sports fans, business travellers and sea lovers. Soak up the stylish atmosphere of the town as you learn French in Biarritz, taking walks along the seafront and exploring the beautiful cliffs around the Bay of Biscay. As you shop, eat and surf your way around Biarritz, you’ll have an unforgettable time studying French in Biarritz!
A popular 1920s beach resort, there are traces of its elegant past everywhere in Biarritz, and as you study French abroad you’ll get to experience its lively atmosphere. On a French course in Biarritz, you’ll study in full immersion at one of our partner schools, practising your language skills both inside and outside the classroom. Additionally, as you learn French in Biarritz, you’ll also be close to sights such as Biarritz Aquarium and La Grande Plage, so you can immerse yourself in town life!
Why study French in Biarritz?
- Biarritz is a haven for water sports lovers, and on the Côte des Basques you can take surfing lessons, catching the exciting Atlantic waves while studying French in Biarritz.
- Elsewhere in the town, walk to Rocher de la Vierge and catch sight of the distant Pyrenees, or do some food shopping in Les Halles de Biarritz - contact us for more about living in Biarritz.
- To experience more prestigious surfing beaches on France’s coast, take a road trip to Hendaye, or try the Belharra Reef, one of the best surfing spots in the world!
- A French course in Biarritz is also your chance to explore Basque Country, and there’s nowhere better to visit than charming San Sebastian - don’t forget to try some pintxos, the local snack!
- For sport-lovers, learning French in Biarritz is a perfect choice as you’ll have the opportunity to try diverse watersports not only including surfing but also kitesurfing and kayaking.
- Other activities in the town include cycle tours of the stunning Basque coast and walking tours of the historic town centre.
Popular questions about studying French in Biarritz:
Do you have further questions about studying French in Biarritz?