Learn Spanish in Mexico City
A cosmopolitan city full of culture and one of the biggest capital cities in the world, a Spanish course in Mexico City will open the door to a kaleidoscope of cultures, historic monuments, and new experiences. As you learn Spanish in Mexico City, you’ll be introduced to the incredible sights of the city, from churches to Aztec temples and historic neighbourhoods. Learn Spanish in Mexico City and you’ll have an unforgettable time!
Fascinating museums, traditional markets, and incredible landscapes all await you on a Spanish course in Mexico City. As you wander the vibrant streets of the city, you’ll discover a new culture, while making great progress learning Spanish in Mexico City at one of our partner schools. You’ll be just a short walk from all the great sights of the city as you study Spanish in Mexico City, such as Bosque de Chapultepec and the Museo de Cera, and as you explore the city sights you’ll make great progress in your language skills!
Why study Spanish in Mexico City?
- Mexico City is a vibrant capital, and the best place to start is the Zócalo, where you can visit the National Palace and Metropolitan Cathedral, some of the grandest sights in the city - contact us for more information about living in Mexico City
- To experience ancient history on your Spanish course in Mexico City, head to the Templo Mayor, or experience traditional Mexican culture in Xochimilco, where you can float down the river in a trajinera boat!
- While there’s plenty to discover in the city centre, as you learn Spanish abroad in Mexico City you might want to head out to explore Teotihuacan, an incredibly preserved Mexican city
- Learning Spanish in Mexico City is also a great option for a wild language study holiday, as you can head to Izta-Popo National Park to hike Iztaccíhuatl volcano!
- Mexico City offers a wealth of exciting opportunities if you’re learning Spanish abroad, from historic walking tours to off-road experience in the mountains
- The best way to experience the local food scene in the city is with a food tour while an afternoon hot air ballooning will make for an unforgettable language study holiday!
View other popular destinations
See more exciting destinations you may be interested in