Learn English in Calgary
Between the plains and the Rocky Mountains, an English course in Calgary is perfect if you want to explore the very best of Canadian nature and history! This cosmopolitan city was once the centre of western culture in Canada, and as you study English in Calgary you’ll experience a blend of Old West culture and modern attractions. Learning English in Calgary is bound to be an experience you’ll never forget, and you’ll come away with fantastic language skills!
This vibrant, modern city is one of the most exciting cities in Canada to study English abroad, with a bustling city centre and plenty of museums to explore. As you learn English in Calgary, you’ll be immersed in the English language, chatting with the friendly locals at festivals and local markets. On an English course in Calgary at one of our partner schools, you’ll be close to sights such as Scotsman’s Hill and Calgary Tower, so you’ll be at the heart of local life!
Why study English in Calgary?
- Canada is a highly diverse city, and you can experience its culture as you study English in Calgary by visiting the Glenbow Museum or seeing a show at the Jack Singer Concert Hall - contact us for more information on living in Calgary
- In the summer, make sure to experience the famous Calgary Stampede, a traditional rodeo where you can soak up some traditional Old West culture on your English course in Calgary!
- Just less than two hours from Calgary, Banff National Park is the place to visit for breathtaking mountain ranges and clear-blue lakes, plus winter sports!
- If you fancy another city experience as you study English in Calgary, travel north to Alberta’s capital, Edmonton, where you can visit the largest living history museum, Fort Edmonton Park
- In this exciting city, there are so many activities to explore from bobsleigh to axe throwing - or, take a trip on the city’s zipline, the fastest in North America!
- On your English course in Calgary, you can also take to the water for rafting, kayaking, and canoeing on the Elbow River, right in the heart of the city!
Popular questions about studying English in Calgary:
Do you have further questions about studying English in Calgary?
View other popular destinations
See more exciting destinations you may be interested in