Learn English in Whistler
Discover this picturesque, atmospheric city on an English course in Whistler, where you can combine language learning with winter sports! The town of Whistler is both cosmopolitan and historic, offering plenty of activities for you to experience as you learn English in Whistler. From hitting the slopes to ice skating or just shopping in the charming city centre, you’ll find no end of entertainment as you study English in Whistler!
This famous resort is the ideal place to study English abroad if you want to explore exciting winter sports as you practice your English! On an English course in Whistler you’ll bond with other international students in the town, who are all drawn to its iconic slopes and charming village centre, and our partner schools will ensure that you achieve all your language goals while you’re here. From the Audain Art Museum to the Olympic Park, you’ll explore all of the town’s charming sights on an English course in Whistler!
Why study English in Whistler?
- Whistler has made a name for itself as one of the biggest winter resort in North America, and there is so much to experience when you’re not studying English in Whistler - contact us for more information about living in Whistler.
- As well as the ubiquitous ski slopes, you can also try alpine hiking in the summer, or visit the Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre to learn more about the native population of the area.
- Whistler is less than two hours away from the vibrant, multicultural city of Vancouver, where you can experience Canadian city life on a break from your English course in Whistler.
- Just outside Whistler, you might also take time out to climb the Stawamus Chief, a granite mountain offering incredible views of Howe Sound!
- Naturally, anybody learning English in Whistler has to take to the slopes at some point - but there’s also plenty to do off the slopes including alpine hiking, mountain biking, and golf.
- Unique activities in the resort also include helicopter sightseeing tours, riding down an Olympic bobsleigh track, and winter bungee jumping!
Popular questions about studying English in Whistler:
Do you have further questions about studying English in Whistler?