All the schools in this city
FacilitiesAir conditioning, library, media centre, projection room, AV equipment, study room, conference room, relaxation area, self-access computers, high speed Wi-Fi internet, cafeteria, terrace, garden, balcony.
|One-to-one course (per lesson)||47 EUR|
|One-to-one course (per lesson) (23.06-24.08.2019)||52 EUR|
|Supplement Course high season (per wk.) (10% - 23.06-24.08.2019)|
|Supplement Accommodation high season (per wk.) (10% - 23.06-24.08.2019)|
|Airport transfer (on arrival) (Basel/Mulhouse)||80 EUR|
|Airport transfer (on arrival) (Zurich)||135 EUR|
|Airport transfer (on arrival) (Frankfurt)||170 EUR|
Other accommodation options
|Residence, single room, no meals (private bathroom)|
- Value for money
2 students gave their opinion about this school
Request a quote
Or ask your friends for their opinion about this school on social media.
Single room with half-board accommodation.
Shared apartment (from 18 years)
Located 10-20 minutes from the school (on foot or by public transport), these shared apartments feature furnished single rooms, shared bathrooms and fully equipped kitchens. Laundry facilities are available at an extra cost, but Wi-Fi is free of charge!
Alpadia residence (from 18 years)
The city centre is only a 25-minute tram ride from this student residence, which is located in an 8-storey building. You’ll enjoy your own room and private bathroom, but you’ll be surrounded by both local and international students, in a friendly atmosphere. The common kitchen on each floor will be at your disposal.
Hotel Stadt Freiburg****
Hotel am Rathaus***
Contact us for further information.
To be discovered:- Visit the beautiful cathedral
- Stroll about the pedestrian little lanes in the old town
- Visit the town halls, old and new
- Travel back in time and visit the Historisches Kaufhaus
- Sample some local cuisine in Restaurant Dattler and enjoy the city view from your table
- Listen to some live music at Gaststätte Waldsee
- Enjoy a bit of culture with theatre and dance at E-Werk
- Check out the German Clock Road in the Black Forest and learn about the 250-year-old tradition of clock making
- Get a great view from the top of Schauinsland, Freiburg’s famous hill
But also:- Take a trip on the Schlossberg cable car
- Travel the Bächle, a kind of cleaned gutters in the city centre
- Visit the three gates to get into the city of Freiburg: Schwabentor, Martinstor and Breisacher Tor
- Check out the Jazzhouse and its enthusiastic musicians
- Have a drink and a chat at Kagan Lounge Bar with a great view of Freiburg
Activities:- Stammtisch on Tuesday
- Half-day outing on Wednesday (city of Freiburg, culture, surroundings, sport)
- Day out on Saturday or Sunday (Black Forest, Titisee, Ravennaschlucht etc.)
- Boat outings
- Visit to a brewery or wine cellar with tasting