Learn Chinese in Shanghai
Welcome to the biggest city in China, where a Chinese course in Shanghai will allow you to explore everything from idyllic parks to glittering skyscrapers! Learning Chinese in Shanghai is perfect for learners looking for modernity and adventure - in this innovative city, you’ll spend your time discovering incredible sights while practising your Chinese every day. Opt for an unforgettable language study holiday and study Chinese in Shanghai!
The futuristic, frenetic, and lively Shanghai contrasts with the oases of calm that the city still preserves: narrow streets lined with shade trees, bars, cafés, boutiques and art galleries, which you can explore while learning Chinese in Shanghai. On a Chinese course in Shanghai at one of our partner schools, you’ll learn the language in immersive, dynamic classes, and get to take your skills out onto the city streets. As you study Chinese in Shanghai, you’ll also get to experience iconic city sights - from the Shanghai Museum to Yu Garden!
Why study (Mandarin) Chinese in Shanghai?
- Shanghai is a city bursting with life, where on a Chinese course in Shanghai you can have diverse experiences, like admiring the glittering skyline at The Bund and shopping in characterful Tianzifang - contact us for more information about living in Shanghai.
- Don’t miss your chance to see the city from above at the Oriental Pearl TV Tower, observe European architecture in the French Concession area, and try a hot xiaolongbao (soup dumpling)
- While you learn Chinese in Shanghai, there’s plenty to explore outside the city limits - head to charming Hangzhou for the pretty West Lake or lose yourself in the canals of Suzhou.
- Moganshan is the perfect destination for nature-lovers, an incredible mountain region far away from the hustle and bustle of the city, where you can explore numerous hiking trails
- Shanghai is a vibrant Asian city where there’s so much for you to explore on your language course abroad, from local food and brewery tours to Chinese cooking classes!
- You might join a cycling tour of the city to explore its historic sights at speed while sports fans can head to Shanghai Yinqixing indoor ski slope to practice their snowboarding or skiing skills!
Popular questions about studying (Mandarin) Chinese in Shanghai:
Do you have further questions about studying Chinese in Shanghai?