Learn Dutch in Ferrières
With our Dutch courses in Ferrières, not only will you learn a new language, but you’ll also discover a stunning region, ideal for a tranquil language study holiday! As you study Dutch in Ferrières, you’ll discover an area of Belgium filled with quaint villages, stunning nature, and ancient castles. You can choose to explore exciting activities or just relax and soak up the unique culture of Wallonia. Choose to learn Dutch in Ferrières and you’ll have an unforgettable experience in one of the country’s most beautiful regions!
As you study Dutch in Ferrières, you’ll make incredible memories as you explore the beautiful trails stretching through miles of countryside, or settle down with a meal in a quiet cafe. You’ll learn Dutch in one of our fantastic partner schools, who will ensure you not only make great progress in the language but also learn more about the local area. On a Dutch course in Ferrières, you’ll get to perfect your language skills with native speakers, and see sights such as the picturesque Domaine de Palogne and the Ardennes!
Why study Dutch in Ferrières?
- On a Dutch course in Ferrières, you’ll be surrounded by nature, and the best place to start your exploration is the romantic ruins of Château de Logne
- Elsewhere, explore the unique toy collection of the Musée du Jouet et de l’Enfant or settle down with a traditional meal at a restaurant in charming Vieuxville - contact us for more information about living in Ferrières
- There’s so much to explore during your stay in Ferrières - you might travel to nearby Spa to experience its famed thermal waters, or take in the dramatic rivers and forests of the Ardennes
- If you want an exciting language study holiday, hop on a train to Brussels, where you can experience big-city life while studying Dutch in Ferrières
- There are so many activities to try while learning Dutch in Ferrières - head to the Ardennes for an exciting array, including mountain biking, horse riding, and hiking
- In the summer, thrillseekers can take to the river for kayaking and canoeing, while in the winter the area comes alive with snowsports, including cross-country skiing!
Popular questions about studying Dutch in Ferrières:
Do you have further questions about studying Dutch in Ferrières?