Learn English on Boracay Island
Escape to a beautiful tropical destination and study English on Boracay Island! An English course on Boracay Island means having an incredible stay in a tropical paradise with flawless beaches. Here, life is lived by the water, and as you learn English on Boracay Island you’ll have the chance to see how locals live and soak up the laid-back atmosphere of this unforgettable destination!
From jet-skiing to a trip on a banana boat, scuba-diving to snorkelling, you'll have no shortage of options for enjoying the sun and the beach to the fullest on an English course on Boracay Island! Aside from enjoying yourself, you’ll also make quick progress studying English on Boracay Island at one of our partner language schools as you immerse yourself in the language and speak it with locals and travellers. From Cagban Beach to tranquil Crocodile Island, you’ll experience all the sights as you learn English on Boracay Island!
Why study English on Boracay Island?
- This paradise destination is known for its stunning beaches - from relaxing on Puka Shell beach to windsurfing on Bulabog beach, you’ll never tire of the island life on an English course on Boracay Island.
- Studying English abroad on Boracay Island isn’t all about the beach life, though, and visitors can also climb Mount Luho to get sweeping views of the sea!
- From Boracay Island, there are plenty of islands to visit nearby, including Crystal Cove Island, where you can snorkel in the beautiful reefs and relax from learning English on Boracay Island!
- If you’re looking for more thrills, Magic Island is the perfect spot to try cliff diving, an exciting experience that is bound to be unforgettable - contact us for more information about studying Spanish on Boracay Island.
- There are plenty of incredible experiences to try as you learn English on Boracay Island, including a wealth of watersports including stand-up paddleboarding!
- For an authentic island adventure, enjoy an afternoon or evening ride on a paraw, a local style of boat - the perfect way to catch a stunning sunset on the water.
Popular questions about studying English on Boracay Island:
Do you have further questions about studying English in Boracay Island?