Learn Spanish in Nerja
Surrounded by mountains and fabulous beaches, study Spanish in Nerja and you’ll live an idyllic life! On a Spanish course in Nerja, you’ll get to soak up the magnificent views and natural surroundings, spending your days relaxing on the stunning beach or discovering ancient caves. Learn Spanish in Nerja and you’ll come away with unforgettable memories from studying in one of Spain’s most beautiful resorts!
On a Spanish course in Nerja, you’ll spend your days getting to know the local way of life, walking beautiful cliff tops and eating traditional food. As well as that, you’ll learn Spanish in Nerja at one of our fantastic partner schools, where you’ll make quick progress towards your goals in dynamic lessons. You’ll practice your language skills every day as you study Spanish in Nerja, spending time admiring the views on the Balcón de Europa or hiking along the Chillar River!
Why study Spanish in Nerja?
- Nerja is a popular Spanish resort where, on a Spanish course in Nerja, you’ll have an exciting time exploring its famous caves or just sunbathing on Playa de Burriana!
- For a fun morning, head to Aquavelis Water Park or discover the incredible hikes in Sierras de Tejeda, before sitting down to some tapas and local wine in the evening - contact us for more information about living in Nerja.
- Nerja is perfectly located for exploring traditional Andalusian towns as your study Spanish abroad - get a taste for the local history in Granada or the village of Canillas de Albaida.
- Learning Spanish in Nerja, you’re also just a short drive from some of the thrilling resorts on the Costa del Sol such as Torre del Mar and Málaga.
- As you study Spanish in Nerja, you’ll also have the chance to experience exciting activities such as architecture tours and stand-up paddleboarding through incredible caves!
- Foodies can’t miss the chance to explore the local food scene on a food tour of Nerja, and if you want to experience the local landscape, try a horse riding expedition.
Popular questions about studying Spanish in Nerja:
Do you have further questions about studying Spanish in Nerja?