Learn English in Barbados South Coast
A stunning island destination, studying English in Barbados will offer you the chance to experience this unique Caribbean island and all its traditions from a local’s perspective! From cricket matches to rum and fishing, there’s so much to experience on an English course in Barbados, and you’ll also pick up great language skills at the same time. Discover the tropical island life and learn English in Barbados!
As you learn English in Barbados South Coast, you’ll be able to explore areas like Bridgetown and St. Lawrence Gap, sunbathing on the beaches and trying local delicacies at food markets! Alongside this, you’ll also perfect your language skills on an English course in Barbados at one of our partner schools, following dynamic lessons at one of our fantastic partner schools on the South Coast. From Dover Beach to National Heroes Square, your language course abroad in Barbados is bound to be unforgettable!
Why study English in Barbados South Coast?
- Barbados is known for its lively atmosphere, where you can spend your days learning English abroad partying at Carnival in the summer or visiting the Foursquare Rum Distillery!
- In the capital, Bridgetown, there is plenty to see including the George Washington House and Barbados Museum, where you can learn about the island’s history on an English course in Barbados.
- Though small, this exciting island offers so many sights to see as you study English in Barbados, from the charming fishing town of Speightstown to surfing in Bathsheba.
- If you’d like to explore the dramatic landscapes of the island, head to the north coast where you can walk or cycle along the stunning cliffs, admiring views of the Atlantic Ocean - contact us for more about learning English in Barbados.
- There’s so much to do in Barbados, especially if you study English abroad near Bridgetown on the south coast - from the harbour, you can join a catamaran cruise to view the island from a different perspective!
- On an English course in Barbados, you might also like to try a swim with turtles on Carlisle Bay, or head out for a hike to explore less-visited spots like Culpepper Island and Bath beach!
Popular questions about studying English in Barbados South Coast:
Do you have further questions about studying English in Barbados?