Learn English in Hampshire
Stunning beaches, tranquil countryside, and exciting cities - all this could be yours as you study English in Hampshire! From the seaside cities of Portsmouth and Southampton to charming villages like Chilbolton, learning English in Hampshire offers the perfect blend of quintessential English country life and the chance to immerse yourself in big-city life. As you explore this beautiful county on an English course in Hampshire, you’re sure to make unforgettable memories!
Our partner language schools in Hampshire offer the chance to learn English abroad surrounded by the beautiful English countryside, all green fields and charming country villages! On an English course in Hampshire, you’ll surround yourself with the language, learning with other international students in a welcoming environment. As you learn English in Hampshire, you’ll develop your language skills in no time!
Why study English in Hampshire?
- Experience life in one of England’s most typical counties on an English course in Hampshire, full of charming villages and the best of seaside life in Southampton or Portsmouth - contact us for more information about living in Hampshire.
- As you learn English in Hampshire, you’ll develop your skills among other international students, and be welcomed by the friendly community.
- On an English course in Hampshire, you are just one hour away from London, and other iconic UK cities such as Oxford are also on your doorstep!
- Hampshire also contains two national parks - the South Downs and the New Forest, where you can get out to explore hikes and cycling trails!
- There’s a wide variety of activities on offer in this vibrant county, from admiring wildlife at Marwell Zoo to exploring an 18th-century shipbuilding village at Buckler’s Hard.
- If you’re looking to have an active language study holiday, head to the nearby National Parks to try cycling and hiking, or go horse riding!
Popular questions about studying English in Hampshire:
Do you have further questions about studying English in Hampshire?
View other popular destinations
See more exciting destinations you may be interested in