Learn English in Newcastle
Home to Roman ruins, exciting nightlife, and world-renowned museums, learning English in Newcastle is the perfect choice if you want to discover a different side to England! As you learn English in Newcastle, you’ll discover the friendly population, known as "Geordies", and its down-to-earth city lifestyle. Surfers can ride the waves at the beaches of Tynemouth, while culture vultures can spend hours in the museums - choose an English course in Newcastle and you’ll come away with language skills and unforgettable memories!
Newcastle is an exciting city in which to learn English abroad, and you’ll be studying at one of our fantastic partner schools in the city - all of which offer intensive, immersive courses so you’ll be speaking English fluently in no time! Choose an English course in Newcastle and you’ll be situated in the heart of the city, conversing with locals and exploring sights such as Grainger Market, St James’ Park, and the Life Science Centre!
Why study English in Newcastle?
- This lively northern city offers so much to do when you’re not studying English in Newcastle - from eating out at Grainger Market to exploring local history at Newcastle Castle, you’ll be living life like a local!
- Newcastle is a popular student city, meaning there’s plenty of international students to practice your English with, and the city boasts renowned attractions such as the Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art which draw visitors from across the world!
- As you learn English in Newcastle, you’ll be able to explore local sights including the famed Hadrian’s Wall, where you can explore centuries of British history - contact us for more information about living in Newcastle
- The north-east is a lively area of the country with plenty of attractions, so whether you want to explore grand Alnwick Castle or wander the cobbled streets of Durham, there’ll be plenty to explore on your language stay abroad!
- Sports fans will find plenty to enjoy while learning English in Newcastle, from a tour of St. James’ Park to exploring the sports courts at Exhibition Park
- For a unique afternoon, head to Riverside Falconry to admire birds of prey, or enjoy an incredible view of the city centre by taking a river cruise along the Tyne!
Popular questions about studying English in Newcastle:
Do you have further questions about studying English in Newcastle?