Learn English in St Julian's
Studying English in St Julian’s is the ideal way to get out and explore Malta: you’ll experience life in a beautiful seaside town, and practise your English with the locals at every opportunity. The relaxed island lifestyle is the ideal environment for study, and you’ll feel welcomed straight away as you learn English in St Julian’s! Here, you’ll open your eyes up to Maltese culture and a new way of life – all under the sun, of course – while also progressing quickly as you study English abroad.
ESL has several excellent partner schools in Malta, offering fantastic English courses in St Julian’s wherever you are in your learning journey! Our partner schools are located in the centre of the town, close to the bus terminal and St George’s Bay, so you can take a quick beach walk in between classes on your language course abroad. With a variety of courses perfect for both junior learners and professionals looking for work, studying English in St Julian’s offers something for everyone!
Why study English in St Julian's?
- When you learn English in St. Julian's, your experience will centre on the culture of Malta as well as the rich history of the island, making it the perfect historic place for a language stay abroad - contact us for more information about living in St Julian’s.
- Experience life in a quaint Maltese town, taking in the “luzzus” - the iconic coloured boats - and the traditional restaurants around Balluta Bay as you study English abroad.
- Malta is a compact island, and St Julian’s occupies a great location just a short drive from the capital, Valletta, where you can admire the breathtaking St John’s Co-Cathedral and the Grand Master’s Palace.
- To explore more of the beautiful Mediterranean landscape on your language stay abroad, head out on a boat tour of the island, seeing the stunning Blue Grotto and Dingli Cliffs.
- The best way to experience the beautiful sights of St Julian’s on your language course abroad is by taking to the water - take a boat tour of the coastline for an unforgettable afternoon!
- If you want to get even closer to the incredible waters, there are also plenty of diving courses on offer where you can explore spectacular caves and reefs while learning English abroad.
Popular questions about studying English in St Julian's:
Do you have further questions about studying English in St. Julian's?