Learn English in St. Paul's Bay
Learning English in St Paul’s Bay offers you the chance to practise your English and develop essential language skills under the sun, being surrounded by the idyllic Mediterranean lifestyle, and exploring this beautiful country! One of our most popular destinations for language courses abroad, as you study English in St. Paul’s Bay you’ll spend your time exploring the history and culture of Malta, from the fishing boats in the harbour to the traditional bakeries. Enjoy an unforgettable island stay on an English course in St. Paul’s Bay!
On an English course in St. Paul’s Bay, adult and junior learners alike will find something to enjoy - from the museums and galleries to boat trips and watersports. As you study English in St. Paul’s Bay, you’ll make quick progress both inside and outside the classroom as you chat with locals and other international visitors in the city. Our partner schools are also situated in the heart of the old town, so you’ll be close to sights like Wignacourt Tower and the National Aquarium on a language course abroad in St. Paul’s Bay.
Why study English in St. Paul's Bay?
- An English course in St. Paul’s Bay is the perfect place to experience traditional Maltese culture - from the Roman remains on Xemxija Heritage Trail to the stunning views at Qawra point, there’s so much to explore!
- St. Paul’s Bay retains traditional Maltese culture, including the festa (village feast) in July where you can try traditional food and enjoy music and festivities as you learn English in St. Paul’s Bay - contact us for more information about living in Malta
- Malta is a relatively compact island, and you’ll be able to explore all of its historic sights as you learn English in St. Paul’s Bay
- Just half an hour south, the grand city of Valletta is a must-visit, where you can see the elaborate Grandmaster Palace, or you might head inland to climb the Red Tower, offering panoramic views of the island!
- The best way to spend your time on an English course in St. Paul’s Bay is by exploring Malta’s incredible coastline - take a boat trip to hidden coves and beaches for an unforgettable afternoon!
- Experience Malta’s unique culture with a food tour, trying Maltese wines and pastries, or go scuba diving to see some local wildlife
Popular questions about studying English in St. Paul's Bay:
Do you have further questions about studying English in St. Paul's Bay?
View other popular destinations
See more exciting destinations you may be interested in