Learn English in Cardiff
The capital city of Wales has everything you would expect of a European capital plus a distinctly homey feel, and as you learn English in Cardiff you’ll explore the best of Welsh culture! Situated on the Bristol Channel, this unique city boasts a thriving harbour, historic city centre, and proximity to the beautiful Welsh countryside, and you could explore it all on an English course in Cardiff. See a different side to Britain and study English in Cardiff!
Cardiff offers the perfect combination of big-city life with a welcoming, small-town atmosphere, and on an English course in Cardiff, you’ll be able to immerse yourself in life in the city. From shopping to visiting the museums, you’ll be speaking English every day with locals, and our partner language schools are all located in the heart of the city - meaning that as you learn English in Cardiff you’ll be just a short walk from Cardiff Bay and the National Museum Cardiff.
Why study English in Cardiff?
- This welcoming city encapsulates Welsh culture - explore it all as you study English in Cardiff by sampling Welsh cakes and cheeses at Cardiff Market, or catching a rugby match at Cardiff Arms Park!
- On an English course in Cardiff, make sure not to miss Cardiff Castle and the gorgeous green expanse of Bute Park below it, where you can learn more about the unique history of Wales - contact us for more information about living in Cardiff.
- Cardiff sits on the edge of the breathtaking Brecon Beacons National Park, so as you pursue an English course in Cardiff you could spend time walking the incredible Welsh mountains.
- Starting from the town of Merthyr Tydfil, you can hire a bike to explore trails in the area, or hike up Henrhyd Falls, one of the tallest waterfalls in Wales!
- The city centre and area around Cardiff Bay offer plenty of exciting activities to try, from canoeing and windsurfing to adventure golf and indoor climbing!
- As you learn English in Cardiff, don’t miss your chance to cycle along the beautiful coast path, while you can even go skiing and snowboarding at an inner-city ski centre.
Popular questions about studying English in Cardiff:
Do you have further questions about studying English in Cardiff?