Learn German in Regensburg
With more than 2,000 years of history, a German course in Regensburg will allow you to experience traditional German culture! Among festivals, lively nightlife, and cultural activities, you won’t be bored studying German in Regensburg, and you’ll have the chance to make friends with other international students at the university. Learn German in Regensburg and explore this medieval city like a real local!
On a German course in Regensburg, you’ll be immersed in city life, exploring the cobbled streets of the UNESCO medieval old town and seeing the 1,500 listed monuments! On a language course abroad at one of our partner schools, you’ll study German in Regensburg in full immersion, practising your language skills both inside and outside the classroom. Plus, you’ll be situated in the heart of the city as you learn German in Regensburg, just a short walk from the Haidplatz and the Danube river!
Why study German in Regensburg?
- You’ll have the chance to explore a wealth of history on a German course in Regensburg, from St. Peter's Cathedral to the Roman gate Porta Praetoria - contact us for more information about living in Regensburg.
- This fascinating city contains so much to explore - make sure to visit the Regensburg Museum of History to learn more about the city, and then pause for a traditional Nurnberger sausage.
- Regensburg is just a short drive from some of Baravia’s most famous sights, including the Walhalla monument, a grand German hall of fame set in the Danube Valley.
- On a break from learning German in Regensburg, you might also take a day to explore the nearby Bavarian city of Ingolstadt, a beautifully preserved medieval town with plenty of museums and attractions.
- Regensburg is a true hidden gem, where on a German course in Regensburg you can enjoy historic walking tours or try mountain biking in the surrounding forests!
- Take to a nearby lake in a kayak for a relaxing afternoon off from learning German abroad, and as the sun sets try a food tour of the city to try local eats.
Popular questions about studying German in Regensburg:
Do you have further questions about studying German in Regensburg?