Learn German in Engelberg
If you’re looking for an exciting place for a language course abroad, then a German course in Engelberg is a perfect choice! Spend your time studying German in Engelberg swimming in alpine lakes, hiking and just enjoying the bright sunshine and fresh, mountain air. Alongside this, you’ll make great progress learning German in Engelberg, chatting with friendly locals while exploring the stunning scenery!
As you learn German in Engelberg, you’ll be surrounded by breathtaking Alpine scenery, discovering sights such as Engelberg Abbey and Mount Titlis. Our partner language schools will ensure you make quick progress on a German course in Engelberg, and you’ll have the chance to put your language skills into practice trying one of the many activities in this popular mountain resort! Whatever course you follow, you’ll have an incredible time studying German in Engelberg.
Why study German in Engelberg?
- As you learn German in Engelberg, you’ll have the chance to immerse yourself in Swiss mountain life, and the best way to see the mountains is with a trip on the Titlis Rotair, a revolving cable car - contact us for more information about living in Engelberg.
- You can also explore traditional mountain cuisine on a German course in Engelberg - head to the cheese factory at Engelberg Abbey, or why not enjoy raclette or fondue in a cosy restaurant?
- On a German course in Engelberg, you’ll have the chance to experience all the beauty of the Swiss Alps - the best place to start is the UNESCO-protected Biosphäre Entlebuch.
- For more of a city experience, drive one hour to Zürich where you can explore the medieval Old Town and wander along the shores of beautiful Lake Geneva.
- There’s so much to do in Engelberg whether you’re studying German abroad in summer or winter, from biking trails to golf and sledding.
- Grab a ski pass to explore all the slopes in Engelberg, or relax for an afternoon and enjoy a tranquil carriage ride through the beautiful scenery!
Popular questions about studying German in Engelberg:
Do you have further questions about studying German in Engelberg?